Our church is in the middle of one of the most diverse communities in London. We are an inclusive church and have a number of projects to help the people in the wider community.
Ways you can give:-
Donate online by clicking on the donate button.
Donate by text - Text HOMC11 £10 to 70070 to donate to House of Mercy Christian Assembly and make a difference today.For an outline of our church, our local community and our charitable projects see our presentation.
Our free school tuition programme works with youths from around the East End of London. Focussing on the core subjects at Key Stages 2, 3, & 4 of English, Maths and Sciences, the tuition programme is aimed at children for whom English is not their nor their parents first language.
This tuition is run by fully qualified teachers and run every Saturday morning during school term time from a small community building near Canning Town and the Excel Centre.
We need funds to:
• Renovate and refurbish a new location to allow an increase the number of children who can attend.
• Purchase more tuition books so every child can have their own books.
• Provide expenses to the tutors to cover their travel costs.
• Provide food, fruit and soft drinks for all children who attend.
• To expand the programme to include other subjects.
• To part fund the refurbishment of a minibus that will be available as free transport to those who cannot attend the tuition due to the cost of travel.
• Produce marketing materials to promote this service in the local area.
For more detailed information about this project see our project outline.
Developed & Maintain by xtoreapp.com